Sunday 1 August 2010

A Not So Lazy Sunday Afternoon.....

This is a different type of entry to those I usually post here, but I thought you might like to see some of the things our church gets up to now and again. A Breezy day on Berrow Beach and Mr Goh is looking conserned because the Pastor has just loaded some lighter fuel under the cooking sausages,  he is worried that they will catch fire! You can't see the flames in this photo, but I assure you that they were there! My man looks on from a distance!

Happy 65th John! I hope you had a wonderful day! Here is our choice for the remake of Last of The Summer Wine (actually it was their idea!)



Gradually as he other men in the group saw what was happening, they came along and joined in!










What a great line up!

Seriously, a great time was had by all, even the smallest members of the group. There were icecreams, sausages and pieces of chicken, not necessarily in that order. A beautiful lurcher called Jasmine (who I am in love with), kite flying (Katie was just the best at flying one! Hope you aren't too stiff tomorrow Katie!).

It was great to have Alvin and Eather and family with us, hope you are settling in at Bath.

I am sure there will be more to follow sometimes.










No comments:

Post a Comment