Sunday 26 September 2010

Knit Club

Knit Club is still meeting here every first Saturday of the month and September was no exception. As you may know, I am a follower of Jacob's Reward Farm. They meet in the farm's Little Red Barn to spin, knit and partake of crafts of all kinds. Cindy and I have linked our two groups and she has been just great at sending video clips and great pics to me. She even sent a special one across for Steve to welcome him to the spinning fold.



You're a great bunch of ladies! We have also been sent the lovely green project bags and pins with the Jacobs logo embellishment on them...............thank you for those too! You can see them on Cindy's blog
http://www.jacobsreward.blogspot.com/

Cindy, here are the photos I took the last time we met:








This final shot is my lovely daughter, who as I write this is on her way back from London where she has been helping a Uni friend to set up an exhibition on Canary Warf, London. Hard to believe she is 27 isn't it?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely project, and so impressed with the bags...

    ReplyDelete