Thursday 18 February 2010

Friends

Today, My new friend Anita is coming over to collect her beautiful shawl which has been blocking on my table this week. I love the way that craft, knitting, spinning, crochet and all things fibre i giving me so many new friends, not just here in the UK, but worldwide!



Such a clever knitter!






























Yesterday Steve and I had a great time visiting Wells and Glastonbury. I discovered that he has many friends in both places. Customers who visit the shop, yes, but more than that, friends. They all wanted to chat, taking time out of their busy trading lives to do so! Friendship is the greatest thing!

On Saturday, I am off to another knitting group at Weston Super Mare, where I have also been made to feel very welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment